1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
98Vtec said:
http://video.godragracing.com/danmillenridealong.wmv

:eek

guessing he cant get on it since it's snowy :rolleyes

just imagine seeing this going through burger king drive through and what the employees must be thinking.
alright 3 things i have to say

1.the avatar f**kin owns :tu
2.that car sounded like it could unleash hell on the track
3.WTF DUDE!? i thought he was gonna let it go just a lil bit. i was dissapointed when he didnt

·
Registered
240 Posts
Seen it before. Still cool though...

And yes, there are pleny of states where that car would actually pass inspection:D

Jon

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
orijinal_poser said:
i think thats the mustang with the video of it pegging the dyno. it maxxed the dyno at like 1200hp
you are correct sir.....i believe if he would have even blipped the gas that he would have lost control. I mean come on, he was on huge slicks plus snow.....doesnt make good with tires that a meant to be hot.

·
Registered
868 Posts
GScivic7 said:
It'd pass emissions here. We don't have any emissions checks.
you mean it wouldn't have to pass, i gotta move up there! run my exhaust out the sides of the cars with no mufflers!!!!1one!!1! yeeehah!

it's so weird that you don't have emissions, but you're neighbors do :confused
that's weird

·
Registered
500 Posts
Wasted 6min watching that.

If I was at burger king I wouldnt have givin two shits other than to call the guy a dumbass for even driving it, in the snow no less. :yawn

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Spectator said:
Wasted 6min watching that.

If I was at burger king I wouldnt have givin two shits other than to call the guy a dumbass for even driving it, in the snow no less. :yawn
you are really trying to tell me that if you were in burger king eating and you saw that bitch go through the drive thru, you wouldnt be like damn that is badass. If you dont think that then you need to get another hobby.

·
Registered
500 Posts
98Vtec said:
you are really trying to tell me that if you were in burger king eating and you saw that bitch go through the drive thru, you wouldnt be like damn that is badass. If you dont think that then you need to get another hobby.
No id be like why is this fool driving his drag monster to burgerking, and bieng followed by a tow truck. :idiots If it was mid summer I might cut him some slack, but not much.

Why would I need a new hobby because of my opinion?

·
Registered
131 Posts
i work at burger king so that was cool!
we get some sweet cars coming thru drive thru like an nsx and a ferrari came thru once. if that came thru my drive thru i would hook him up!
btw the driver of the ferrari only wanted a cheeseburger

·
Registered
682 Posts
REPS.........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts