·
Registered
5,210 Posts
i dunno pm admin and ask, maybe u needta check ur options

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didnt spam anything.. lol.. I like superhonda.. well did.. I like to learn not just about honda/acura.. but other car manufacturers too.. i dont get it..thats why i signed up for "that other site".. is that wrong? the internet allows me to visit any site i want. Sorry if I wanna learn about other cars.. i dont understand how u can be mad at that.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
I'm sure that's not the problem. A few people have been complaining about the same thing. They can't use their PM's and edit their posts. Mike is looking into it right now. so be patient

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BreakBeatTeg said:
I'm sure that's not the problem. A few people have been complaining about the same thing. They can't use their PM's and edit their posts. Mike is looking into it right now. so be patient
No, trust me thats not the issue. None of the staff here likes me anymore because I am a member at a different site.. they disabled my PM abilities because they think im gonna tell all my friends about this other site which I never did, and is total bullshit.. see I was going to post and LEARN about other stuff besdies honda/acura.. and then come back here to post about honda/acura but now that they've pissed me off, and accused me of all this BS.. im not coming back.. im sure none of u guys could care less.. but i dunno.. its sad to see. i really liked it here.. even tho i think im innocent.. :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
funny... i can use my pm's just fine... btw, going to another site isnt just wrong bob, its illegal... (according to some people)

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Hotboy said:
No, trust me thats not the issue. None of the staff here likes me anymore because I am a member at a different site.. they disabled my PM abilities because they think im gonna tell all my friends about this other site which I never did, and is total bullshit.. see I was going to post and LEARN about other stuff besdies honda/acura.. and then come back here to post about honda/acura but now that they've pissed me off, and accused me of all this BS.. im not coming back.. im sure none of u guys could care less.. but i dunno.. its sad to see. i really liked it here.. even tho i think im innocent.. :(
um thats not true but, well...i can tell you this much, i don't like the new sig you have....but we never accused you of anything and i'm sure it could just be a simple glitch...we'll figure this out :(

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
teg2kgsr said:
funny... i can use my pm's just fine... btw, going to another site isnt just wrong bob, its illegal... (according to some people)
If you've got such a big problem with SHO.. or with "some person," then why make a new user name and come back here? :confused:

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
litspliff420 said:
yea, i have a glitch too. So does almost all of the staff on GT. what a coincidence, ehhh?

Not pointing any fingers though, ill just wait it out till i get my PM and edit feature back
we'd have to talk to mike about this one. Cost says he knows nothing about it, and i am gonna take his word for it.

in the mean time can you guys be civilized? common everyone just grow up. everyone who went to GT thinks that we at SHO has problems with you. WE DO NOT have problems with you! what we have problems with are you guys posting stuff talking smack about SHO, linking to GT, trying to PM peoples to go to GT, and just responding to threads in a flame manner. what i also have a problem with is that some of you guys are over there talking so much trash about sho, and then come over here praising SHO pretending that your there to learn etc. :rolleyes:
if you guys talk trash about sho and hates it here, then just go, wed hate to see you leave but obviously we cant make everyone happy.[not all aimed at you lilspiff]

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Danman1116 said:
um thats not true but, well...i can tell you this much, i don't like the new sig you have....but we never accused you of anything and i'm sure it could just be a simple glitch...we'll figure this out :(
Thanx Dan.. Man I like you, and alot of ppl here.. it just bugs the sht out of me.. I didnt do anything.. and next thing I know someone puts some shit in my signature here and disables a bunch of stuff. Yes I said "f* superhonda" in my sig there cuz i was really po'd.. i changed it now, but anyways.. I dunno.. if the staff is going to act like this I dont wanna be here.. i thought everyone liked me, and now its like everyone has turned on me cuz i visited a diff website lol.. im a member of revscene.net too, thats a local honda board.. blah.. i dunno..

And how the hell is it illegal for me to do this?

I havn't PM'd one person about that site.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
I'm sorry, but if its illegal for him to go over to GT, then its also illegal for the rest of us to go over there. We have free wills, so we are allowed to go wherever we choose, like it or not, we can, so just get over it. Now talking mad trash may be illegal, and thats just being 2 faced, but also, if you have something to say, you should say it to someones face, or on the board, instead of someone elses board. But like I said before, I go to Gt, and I dont talk shit about this place, but im not going to stop visiting just because someone doesnt like it. *sigh* thats my 2 cents.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
hndasedan1 said:
I'm sorry, but if its illegal for him to go over to GT, then its also illegal for the rest of us to go over there. We have free wills, so we are allowed to go wherever we choose, like it or not, we can, so just get over it. Now talking mad trash may be illegal, and thats just being 2 faced, but also, if you have something to say, you should say it to someones face, or on the board, instead of someone elses board. But like I said before, I go to Gt, and I dont talk shit about this place, but im not going to stop visiting just because someone doesnt like it. *sigh* thats my 2 cents.
IT ISN'T ILLEGAL TO VIEW OTHER BOARDS!! My God, see how stupid rumors and how shit gets blown out of proportion. When the hell did Mike ever say it was illegal to browse other forums, please show me. :confused:

·
Banned
846 Posts
divinewisdom said:
we'd have to talk to mike about this one. Cost says he knows nothing about it, and i am gonna take his word for it.

in the mean time can you guys be civilized? common everyone just grow up. everyone who went to GT thinks that we at SHO has problems with you. WE DO NOT have problems with you! what we have problems with are you guys posting stuff talking smack about SHO, linking to GT, trying to PM peoples to go to GT, and just responding to threads in a flame manner. what i also have a problem with is that some of you guys are over there talking so much trash about sho, and then come over here praising SHO pretending that your there to learn etc. :rolleyes:
if you guys talk trash about sho and hates it here, then just go, wed hate to see you leave but obviously we cant make everyone happy.[not all aimed at you lilspiff]
You want me to be civilized?? hell, i am being as civilized as it gets in this. I think someone other than I lacks maturity. I dont know if it really is something wrong right now, all i am saying is that i think its HYSTERICALLY funny that half or more of the GT staff cant PM or edit posts. If you look in my other thread, i got a response that says:

"have you been PMing people trying to get them to GT?"

hhmmmmmm, i sense that "someone" knows something about why we cant perform all of what we could before!!!!

I suggest you at least review the facts before you ask ME to be civilized when this whole thing wouldnt have happened without some Bullshit between GT and SHO.

BTW, the only thing i say about SHO on GT is that some of the staff and some of the members are being a little childish over this whole situation.

If im not mistaken, the point of this is to learn as much as possible, reguardless of whether its on this site or another. This wasnt supposed to be some big competition to see how many people can be had and kept on one site. Spread the knowledge. Let people visit other sites to learn MORE than what they could learn just here (about stuff other than Honda/Acura). It seems like its more focused on what the admins want, rather than what the people of the site want.

I DARE you to make a poll and see how many people think this URl banning is childish. I bet you know the answer already.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.