Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
846 Posts
hell, im done with it. I'll still post on both boards no matter what, just have to wait till the admins see that they dont have to take away my priveledges for no reason and hope they give them back.:p

sorry for all the drama, Manda, hahaha:D

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
litspliff420 said:
hell, im done with it. I'll still post on both boards no matter what, just have to wait till the admins see that they dont have to take away my priveledges for no reason and hope they give them back.:p

sorry for all the drama, Manda, hahaha:D
amen! cant we all just get along.

fighting will just hurt both sides.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yeah I can't edit or PM...and guess what....i'm a mod on a "competitor"...I even was in the running to be a moderator in the civic forum here, and am still actively involved in this site trying to become a moderator in the civic forum...are there any mods here that are also mods in "the other forum"...maybe thats what we need to bring us together

All it takes is one person to make a difference...just like you said matt :rolleyes: I dont know why our forum has become so controversial...why dont you guys just lighten up and let us all have our privelidges back, it doesnt solve anything...and did u notice that like 5 of your top 10 posters are on the "other site" maybe if you lightened up a bit not on the advertising but on the restrictions, the competitor doesnt take away our restrictions for posting on SHO, you ever think about that...we aren't all shaun dude we still love this site, at least I do...I still wanna be here and post here, I dont know what me being on another site run by someone you personally hate has anything to do with it...give me my privelidges back!

-Dustin
*Competitor Mod with lost privelidges
*Aspiring SHO Civic Forum Mod

Will there ever be a peace between us?

S GH TO :confused:

·
Registered
981 Posts
i dont see what the big deal is about posting at 2 sites, or a million for that matter. as long as you dont go on one and diss the other or tell people to leave one for the other, theres no reason to take peoples sho privelages away cuz they are posting at another site. there must be more to it because this seems kinda childish (no disrespect meant to mods)

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
NIRVOUSAccord said:
i dont see what the big deal is about posting at 2 sites, or a million for that matter. as long as you dont go on one and diss the other or tell people to leave one for the other, theres no reason to take peoples sho privelages away cuz they are posting at another site. there must be more to it because this seems kinda childish (no disrespect meant to mods)
See this is why the whole topic should be dropped.. because shit gets spread around. What I'm quoting you on right now, hasn't a damn thing to do with what anyone who actually know what's up, is talking about. So everyone that doens't know shit about what's up, stop now.. because I'm done repeating myself. Talk to bauley.. maybe he'll shed some light ( it's not attacking you NIRVOUSAccord.. you just happened to post about it last wrongfully ).

P.S. teg2kgsr, don't take offense please, but I'm sick of your smartass sarcasm.. how about you settle down, and just talk bro?

·
Registered
981 Posts
teg2kgsr said:
hey nirvous, wipe your nose, its all brown
i said that cuz i didnt wanna get my pm shit taken away or be banned

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.