Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Awe man, a warning to this thread would be nice. That freaked the hell out of me, damn I will never see the same. My Eyes!!!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
:ek that's disgusting, okay first...why would anybody want that in their sig.?? second...how could anybody enjoy their ass feeling like that?? :eek

·
Registered
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Johnny Tran said:
Thank you for bringing that to our attention... i deleted his sig and gave him his first and last warning. If you see it again please PM me and let me know and he will be banned.
welcome...

Randomhero said:
:noo

tattle teller! :mad :fu
yeah im a tattle tail so that some one viewing the froum in a non-NWS thread doesnt come across that sig at work... then has his boss walk up behind him

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Slackerdogg19 is a very helpful member and also a cool guy. Supposedly it was some type of strange snafu. He had the Yamato sig before that. I take him at his word on the whole thing.

I thought the pic was pretty wired LOL! At first I thought it was an open flesh wound... :eek

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
Slackerdogg19 is a very helpful member and also a cool guy. Supposedly it was some type of strange snafu. He had the Yamato sig before that. I take him at his word on the whole thing.

I thought the pic was pretty wired LOL! At first I thought it was an open flesh wound... :eek
wut wuz it!?!?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.