Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Teaser trailer. I believe the reveal trailer is getting released this weekend during the VMA awards.

Looks like Sully must be back if there's a cigar with a matchbox bearing a scantily clad hula girl on it.:hehe

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New IP with multiple titles under it's belt?

Hmmm.... how about the Bioshock series?

RDR = Revolver was a PS2 game.
Heavy Rain and Little Big Planet = Only single games so far.
MW 1-2 = CoD is a series from previous consoles.
HALO ODST/Reach = Same as CoD.

Yeah, I guess a strong arguement could be made for Drake and company.

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm still thinking about it...

Grand Theft Auto is a carry over from previous PS consoles. All of the Bethesda titles (Elder Scrolls and Fallout) had life before this generation of systems too.

I guess my best arguement is for Bioshock.

· Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GameStop has already sent me my pre-order reminder. Can't wait for tomorrow to get here!:w00tz

I have a ton of questions that I hope the game resolves! The one I think about is the ring Elena is shown wearing in the trailers. Is it Sir Francis' ring? Did she marry somebody other then Nathan in the time between UC2 and UC3?

Super pumped for UC3!:w00tz

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I played a couple hours of the campaign. I think it is chapter 6 that I am on. The game plays very much like the previous titles with small changes in the melee system.

The enviroments are slightly more detailed in past games if you can believe that! Graphically UC3 is amazing to me, when compared to other PS3 games. Props to Naughty Dog.

Played 2 TDM matches. As long as you stay active you can pick up points relatively easily. Class and character customizations are unlocked as you level up, then "purchased" for use withth in-game currency. If you have done any UC2 online play, then it should not be a hard transition over to UC3.

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finished the game. 9 hours and 22 minutes of gameplay.

If you include the 2 for multiplayer and co-op play, I got 28% of the trophies in the first play through. I guess if I looked harder for treasure, spammed weapons, played on the hardest difficulty to stack those trophies, then I would have gotten a ton more. They aren't too difficult if you get single minded about them. Pretty similar to the first two games.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.