Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
253 Posts
i put 2 neon tubs under my car and after like a month they both got water in them and stoped working. i didnt get brand name lights but they said for under car use. i guess just watch what u get and u might want to get brand name IMO.

· Registered
198 Posts
I was thinking of putting Street Glow on my car recently, but did not go through with it. It was not because I did not like the idea just wanted other things. Anyway I did some research, and Street Glow looks the best at a reasonable price. Also the Gold Series is the best, and the neon won't go out from water because it is sealed.

· Registered
177 Posts
I think it looks sweet but if you're not showing your car, is it really something you can use? Here in WA its illegal. I mean, it seems like a waste of $ if you just gonna have in on in the Mc Donald's parking lot. Just my opinion, and you know what they say,"Opinions are like a$$h*les, everyone has one."

· Registered
144 Posts
I think under body glow kits look really sweet. Only problem is that I think it is illegal in most places to drive with them on. I live in California and I would have them but I don't want to be restricted to only being able to use them while parked. Make sure you look into the laws about that stuff before you make any final decisions.

· Registered
1,455 Posts
Yeah the under lights look cool if I got them id get Blue or purple
but I heard they break a lot.

· Registered
172 Posts
i dunno about street glows dood some people hate them and some like them personaly i dont know yet because i havent had them put on my car. but maybe sometime in the future i shall try them out, as for you, i would try them and if they have a return policy or something like that, and you dont like them, take them back and say that they are broken, cut a wire so they cant check it.

ps. damn i am evil

· Registered
115 Posts
neon under kit lights?!?!

jesus, what is going on with kids these days....... whatever happend from the original SHO peeps, the peeps that wouldnt stand for even the HINT of an idea like this?

· Registered
610 Posts
They're kind of nice in that it's rice that you can turn on and off, depending on your mood. Of course, there's always legal issues and whatnot. I heard that they are legal if you don't actually see the bulbs. Their light on the ground should be legal. Also, there's some law that says the only color lights allowed on your car are white, red, and amber. Getting those colors would make you safer but I'm sure some dickhead cop would still try to pull you over. If you decide to get them, get a name brand and put them on a switch so that you can turn them off.

· Registered
243 Posts
I want to get some. In Texas you can drive with them on. They look pretty nice and the color will match my interior neon.

· Registered
1,081 Posts
Agent Boost said:
neon under kit lights?!?!

jesus, what is going on with kids these days....... whatever happend from the original SHO peeps, the peeps that wouldnt stand for even the HINT of an idea like this?
They are on diffrent message boards like ClubSi.com

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.