Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I bought some undercarriage lights for my civic, and when i got them and looked under it, there is no where to put them does any one know what to do that might of had this problem, I dont have a body kit yet so i can't mount them on that, I probably could mount the front and rear lights but i have no idea where to put the two side tubes so help would be great thanks.

Kevin

· Registered
2,917 Posts
crypptik said:
Ok I bought some undercarriage lights for my civic, and when i got them and looked under it, there is no where to put them does any one know what to do that might of had this problem, I dont have a body kit yet so i can't mount them on that, I probably could mount the front and rear lights but i have no idea where to put the two side tubes so help would be great thanks.

Kevin
Yea u are sorta screwed on that with the sides, but use zip ties and try to mount it to anything, u might have to make brakets, or just wait for a body kit. Ohh by teh way u might get flamed on this since most people dont like it.

· Registered
1,142 Posts
hey that's the spirit! it's your car and you're the one making the decisions regarding what happens to her. after all, your car is an extension of who you are.

· Registered
2,850 Posts
well if you plan on getting a body kit, you might want to just wait on the side tubes until you decide on what skirts you'll be getting. that way you can see how big the skirts are before you mount them.

once you do go aobut mounting them though, i think the only way to really do it is to bolt them into the undercarraige. just be careful where you drill because there's lots of wires running under your carpet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.