Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have come out with the Hood Mod kit for any model Honda. This kit is designed to be for the show person in mind, as it requries it to be installed every time u want to use it. Installation is quick, taking 2 people about 5 mins to do. The kit is $100 with free shipping.

Also we have diamond plate floor mats, these are custom cut to ur cars. They are made of 1/16 inch aluminum and are very durable. We also have the trunk plate, which covers the entire trunk. Opitions of a spare tire cut out or Nitro bottle is availible. The Mats are $95 shipped and the trunk piece $105 shipped.

·
Registered
513 Posts
for the hood thingo...I dont get it...why do we have to "install" it everytime we want to use it??? are you saying that if we want our hood to open like that....we cant just pop the hood and it'll open like that??? so everytime we want it to open like that we have to install it each time???

Please explain as im interested. Thanks

·
Registered
513 Posts
adarrell said:
the mod is a kit that has to be attached after u open the hood.

U cant close the hood with this attached to it

So basically you gotta unbolt everything and lay the hood on the kit?

not for me...but I'm sure my buddy is down for it since he's in the shows.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.