Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn haters tried to jack my system last night in front of my house. Good thing i had the trunk release locked and the port to the trunk locked. I heard them but i woke up too late they were already taking off by the time i got to my front door i had the shotgun in my hand ready to scare the shit out of them in my boxers and wife beater. You guys should keep your trunk release locked it helps a lot. If i didnt i would have lost my 3 12" jl's. They broke the driver side window to get in and there was glass everywhere. I dont know why but the only thing they took was my face plate.

·
Registered
712 Posts
damn.....thats f*cked up yo! why would they only take your face plate? never had my car jacked....only my house robbed. trust me....thats even worse.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
If anyone tried to jack my stuff. I would re-enact the shooting scene from American History X, don't matter who they are tho. My hatred for car/house jackers trickles thru all of the races and ethnicitys! :(

·
Registered
657 Posts
damn man i know how u feel, my cars been broken into twice. I'm gettin a electronic truck lock , that locks my trunk release if my alarm is goin off

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Same thing happend to me back in june. The people who were jacking me were actually after my whole car. The busted my window and pop the hood trying to cut my siren. By the time i got out, the already ran off, luckly they didn't get away with anything. i always take off my face and radar everytime i get out of the car, even when i park at home. Also that glass is a bitch to clean. Good luck

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mi bought the glass for 75 bucks. That shit was easy to install. good thing i didnt pay someone 25 bucks to install it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sorry to hear what happened. It also has happened to me at least four times (1) Car completely stripped and on blocks when I returned back from business trip (2) Shot my own car trying to get the bastard that tried to jack my load (3) Jackers broke my drivers side window in a attempt to steal the entire car. (4) slimmed my hood open and attempted to cut alarm siren, but alarm went off still. If you decide to install the window yourself a suggestion is to get the window tinted before you install it if you have front tint. Also get a good alarm with dual zone shock or proximity sensors as well as a digital tilt sensor to protect those rims, and don't forget hood and trunk pins they will save you a lot of headaches in the future learn a lesson from me I know!!!. Save yourself some $$ and install the window yourself so so so easy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts