Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
that shit sucks....... everynow and then it will happen when i'm like about to change classes or some shit...... so i gotta try to think about ugly people or something or else i gotta stand up and walk through the hallz w/ the NRB.......

glad it doesn't happen often...... but it sucks

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
vteccinsteve said:
that shit sucks....... everynow and then it will happen when i'm like about to change classes or some shit...... so i gotta try to think about ugly people or something or else i gotta stand up and walk through the hallz w/ the NRB.......

glad it doesn't happen often...... but it sucks
that used to happen to me lol

·
Registered
411 Posts
Just take your schlong and pull it up toward your stomach and fold it under the waistline/belt of your pants, easier to walk around...

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
haha the hiden tuck an age old life saver! When i was in private scool though i couldnt use it because we had uniforms with belts and the shirt tucked in if any one did that you would notice so what i did was grab my bag and keep it in front of me till i got out of class once you get out the halls are crowded any ways so let it hang loose and no one wil notice and if you accidentally pke some one they dont even figure it was that and dont ntice because every one is bumping int each other

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
heretic666 said:
Just take your schlong and pull it up toward your stomach and fold it under the waistline/belt of your pants, easier to walk around...
Hell yeah I had to do that shit almost everyday my senior year...for me it was because I didn't get enough sleep at night. The nights that I got more than 6 hours of sleep ended up being the days that I didn't have hardons in class.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
seems like everyone gets boners at school.........maybe its something in the air

·
Banned
2,000 Posts
5 minutes before i switch classes every single fucking class it always happens thank god i can tuck it lol

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
mrmyz said:
honda civic 996 is that you in the pic?
Dood... if that is you, first, fix your damn hat! Baseball caps are supposed to be worn on yo head not yo neck, and second, you look like your 8 years old!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
:mad: i hate it when this happens...like ill be lookin at a hot girl in class all day and i wont notice that im gettin sprung, so then it takes me another 2 minutes to calm myself down and return to a normal state:p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts