Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but Papajazz asked me to post some pictures of his car. Just 2 weeks ago, he took second in a show in Jersey :D!!!

Let him know what you think...

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
where are u guys located in jersey? im in flemington, in hunterdon county...is anyone goin to englishtown in two weeks for fall nationals?

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
samsauma_2000 said:
where are u guys located in jersey? im in flemington, in hunterdon county...is anyone goin to englishtown in two weeks for fall nationals?
Warren, and Actually, I may come home from school so we can all go to E-town.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The taillights just don't match up with the rest of the car, imo altezzas rarely look good on a vehicle (and most that do look good are black/cf). The CF trim is cool looking, the hood is "meh", the headrest LCD install looks a little ghetto, one looks good but the other definitly has some slack in it. I'm also not digging the wing too much, but thats just me :)

-hoka

·
Registered
319 Posts
v00tecsi said:
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but Papajazz asked me to post some pictures of his car. Just 2 weeks ago, he took second in a show in Jersey :D!!!

Let him know what you think...

Very SEXY!!! I can't wait for u ppl's to see my 5th Gen.I will post some pics when it get's in and out of the shop in November....Keep up the good work

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
very clean and very nice, and it'll look awsome wit those mirrors painted :)

get rid of the tails, it's cheap compare to the rest of your car. And get some red&clears, and then smoke the clear part of your tails. that'll go great with your car. I have a black car also, and I smoked the clear part of my tails.

and damn ur paint looks nice, what kind of wax do u use?? and what kind of polish???

I use pinnacle souveran :)h

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.