Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

okay, so i'm not a great photographer. anyway, my type-r wing is coming next week and hopefully my ls/vtec will be completed by next week too. ahhh tell me what you think!

·
Registered
88 Posts
all right pow pow!!! you finally got yer slips hehe... :w00t yer car is comin along very nicely hehe. i might have a JDM front end for ya...i gotta double check though. wow...yer car is almost done. mine is no where near it...
-brakes need work -i need a new axel -coolant is leakin up the ying yang -and my alarm is trippen...*sigh* its ok...shell be better and we can roll out just like planned

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bgerl_jamee said:
all right pow pow!!! you finally got yer slips hehe... :w00t yer car is comin along very nicely hehe. i might have a JDM front end for ya...i gotta double check though. wow...yer car is almost done. mine is no where near it...
-brakes need work -i need a new axel -coolant is leakin up the ying yang -and my alarm is trippen...*sigh* its ok...shell be better and we can roll out just like planned
yes finish your car's needs so you can finally make it up here to glendale and we can be teggy twins again. :D

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
looks pretty nice

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
looks nice and clean.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I dont see anything either..... I'd love to see pictures of your integra? Hope they come back up soon!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Looking good. Maybe getting into a wrech was a good thing? I personally think you need a carbon fiber hood, that would make it look even hotter.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GSRGreenSleeper said:
Looking good. Maybe getting into a wrech was a good thing? I personally think you need a carbon fiber hood, that would make it look even hotter.
yeah, but i'm so hell bent on finishing my motor, i'm putting all my money into that. i want an ls/vtec that won't explode easily. i'll get a cf hood soon enough.

·
Registered
659 Posts
very clean teg... what kind of type-r wing u get??? u get an oem one or a replica... well your car is looking very nice and good luck with the ls/vtec

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I would ditch the wing myself...but your teg is dopeage.

So you Glendale boys - I pass through there all the time on the way to my girly's in Pasadena. On the 134 a couple of times I''ve seen a little black CRX all mugen'ed out - with the brown/yellow/red whatever and JDM tails. You know that guy? Is he on this board?

We need some kind of signal that we can give each other on the freeway that says "Yo, I'm SHO."
Maybe something like this....

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Transparent said:
official SHO stickers are coming out soon
yeah I saw that thread too...but some kind of signal would be better so the other guy doesn't think you're some **** trying to race or get his number

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lmfao signal agreed. hitler salute is our thing. anyway, no i haven't seen him and i don't think he's on this board. if he is, cool. as for the wing, i got an OEM ITR wing. it cost a little more, but you can't beat the fit.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Looking hot man. You'll love the ITR spoiler when you add it. (takes a while to get used to looking out the rear view mirror though).

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
looks nice. I need to take some pics of my car since its lowered now. Ill have to wait till my car gets out the shop.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts