Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got off a lil early today and thought i would take a few pics. enjoy.

Pic of the drop...KYB AGXS with Neuspeed sports, and the wheels painted SH wheels. I know im missing a lug.

DC2 shift boot with Type r wannabe knob

Closer shot of the wheel

Comments welcome

·
Registered
351 Posts
lookin good man :number1

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Type_SH RaCer said:
How come your sides are not painted? Nice lude!
its a base, dont worry im gonna wait until i can ride my moty everyday before i begin that project, also in the works is a polished valve cover :w00t

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Yeah bro' she looks good. We definitely need to go to dinwiddie soon. I have those same tires, and have never been able to clean that residue shit off. :(

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MacTown said:
Yeah bro' she looks good. We definitely need to go to dinwiddie soon. I have those same tires, and have never been able to clean that residue shit off. :(
yeah thats paint on the tires, and i think im gonna start goin to friday night street shootout at richmond dragway, we gotta get up sometime dude

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Yeah, someone at work was asking me about that today. I used to live in the east end, when i was in high school. I went to highland springs. Richmond Dragway is like 10min away from there.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MacTown said:
Yeah, someone at work was asking me about that today. I used to live in the east end, when i was in high school. I went to highland springs. Richmond Dragway is like 10min away from there.
yeah i graduated from varina, so were bout the same. i think they start next friday night. shoot me a pm or something, ill prolly be on the bike tho..

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
Love the drop man!

I think it looks great...perfect lowering height.

How do you like your neuspeed KYB set up?

I had neuspeed sport springs a long time ago with stock shocks....and they did pretty well. I really like the neuspeed sport springs.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
actually i love the combo, the rides not too rough, but it also sticks noticably better.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts