Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
anybody know of any other places to upload video's free?? i have a decent collection of street video's from here in charleston, wv including my 94 gsr that runs 9.3 1/8th miles on street tires with just bolt ons, 04 sti with bolt ons, sr20 swapped 240, 97 RT neon with 2.4 swap custom turboed, GTI 1.8t bolt ons, and a 89 si crx built ls/vtec with 60./63. AR t3/4. The scene is pretty decent around here on the street and very nice at our local 1/8th mile track. We have many other fast imports here including evos, swapped and boosted hondas, supras, etc. Pretty much every import you can think of. You have to remember that this is WV though so you know we have plenty of V8's crawling around including a god like 03 Z06 twin turbo lingenfelter vette. That bitch is nasty. The above i mentioned are just a few close friends that i already have video of. I wish i had a camera last year because we would have had a very nice collection by now. The track opens here in a couple of weeks and its getting warmer for everyone to bring their cars back out to the streets so you can be sure that we'll have a lot of nice video's to rep now that i have a nice camera. So if anyone knows of any place at all to upload please let me know. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.