Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uploading of pics in Photopost - Rules

No skin off my nose when 98vtec deleted my pic off my album but i think his rule, which sits in the sextopic forum shouldn't be there. It should be in the Photo - Gallery somewhere so that when people go to upload pics they would see it.

What happened in my case was i wanted to share a pic with everyone, went to upload it in photopost (a place seperate from the forums) and then imaged that pic in the allowed forum. Then i got warned for not knowing the rules of uploading...like where is it on the uploading page (or on the gallery) for me to read and follow?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't need photobucket, i got my own server to upload to but the point of the matter was, i wasnt made aware of the uploading rules during the time that i went to upload.

I (and those in the same boat) cannot be held accountable surely?.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
bring it to a moderators attention if you havent already. im not sure where the rules are but maybe ask them to remove your warning because the rules were not easily accessible or in an obvious place. thats what i would do. i wouldnt go making waves tho. i did that on preludepower.com with a mod. i called him on some shit and give him hell for some things that i didnt like that he had said about me (not even personally knowing me) and i had gotten banned :eek .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts