Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Win the Formula Championship in Extreme event and you get the Mercedes Sauber C9 plus 3,000,000 dollars! ;)

that is for those who do not know.

also my comment on that car, its very nice! i love that car aside the F1 car. it accelrates to 200mph so fast and is very stable above 200mph with the orginal ps2 controllers.

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tE}{RePnAsOn said:
what car do you suggest to use for the 24 hour endurance race to get the F1 Car? and tires to go with it?

I forgot, but i think it was the mintola Toyota 88-6C something or the Audi R8, I think it was pretty much the R8. Tires were hard, and let bspec do all the dirty work. maybe superhard in the back and hard in front.

·
Registered
832 Posts
For the 24 hour I used the CLK GTR car with R3 tires. I probably wouldn't recommend those as I they lasted about 1.5laps and so I needed to pit every 2 laps. As for the gas it used about 20 out of the 80. So if you figure it all the way then I think the R1 or R2 tires would be worth a try, but I'm not sure how long those last, if they can go with 3 laps it would be great, as it would give you a little more time to race and use 3x mode, but not cut the fuel so close.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i used teh toyotal minolta, on r1's all around....lasted 4 laps on the ring in teh endurance before it pits, now it takes about 222 laps for teh race....so if u do bspec every 4 laps u got to reste it to do 3x as fast

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.