Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys...I'm having another hp laptop problem. So yea, I've had my laptop for about a year and 2 of the 3 usb ports have gone bad. they are both on the right side of the cpu. one just doesnt work at all..and the other one is loose and doesnt connect very well. What are my options? Call up HP or find a computer technician or something of that nature and have them take a look at it??

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
BSPFlavaz4Sho said:
Sup guys...I'm having another hp laptop problem. So yea, I've had my laptop for about a year and 2 of the 3 usb ports have gone bad. they are both on the right side of the cpu. one just doesnt work at all..and the other one is loose and doesnt connect very well. What are my options? Call up HP or find a computer technician or something of that nature and have them take a look at it??

well if its still under warranty then new motherboard and everything will be good

if its not.. your going to pay out the asshole to fix it.. only thing to do is replace the mobo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.