Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked this game out today and OMG it kicks so much A$$!!!!! the visuals are awesome the game play is awesome the sound is awesome. It is THE best game to be released for the PC in quite some time! i love this game and i have only had it for a few hours it is that adictive! Anybody else pick it up or play the demo? What are your thoughts? i miss assault but bombing run makes up for it so it isn't a total loss! But this game will surely go down in the books as one of the best ever! What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
UT has got me like stuck on it like crack since it came out. Always the best graphics and gameplay if you ask me. People think its to fast , I think its perfect. As well as there are tons of ways to play...it rules.

I played the demo , pretty sweet hopefully the full version is a little better...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mike_sho said:
UT has got me like stuck on it like crack since it came out. Always the best graphics and gameplay if you ask me. People think its to fast , I think its perfect. As well as there are tons of ways to play...it rules.

I played the demo , pretty sweet hopefully the full version is a little better...
have you picked up UT'03 yet. i am curious about what you think. i love it but it has been getting flamed by "Hard Core" UT'ers i consider myself a "Hard Core UT'er and i love it. why do people think that it isn't as good as the first one? i just don't understand.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
The demo makes it kinda hard to tell. But if your a hardcored UT'r. Get ut2003 , when you get to see all of the levels the game begins to rock , people are already importing old maps as well I think...

Its got a buddy list , which is also good.

Also im mike_sho add me to your buddy list.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just got the game and started to play for an hour and I didnt really care for it, maybe it will grow on me, but I still think that the old UT was way better.
Who knows...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Raver X said:
I just got the game and started to play for an hour and I didnt really care for it, maybe it will grow on me, but I still think that the old UT was way better.
Who knows...
If you keep playing it it will grow on you. even after you beat the easy single player (except for the last fight) there is enough in the game to keep you coming back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts