Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UT2003

Hey what'z up guys.
I was wondering if anyone here, has download the demo for UT2003 yet?

If any of you guys are intrested in playing a match or know of one being hosted let me know.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Ill try to get that one back online. Might be late tommorrow , maybe early morning depending on if I feel like resetting up a little network. Its normally pretty easy , but sometimes I get conflicting shit.

If not ill try to find somewhere to play.

·
Registered
42 Posts
an error
UT2003 Build UT2003_Build_[2002-09-13_17.31]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1202 MHz with 255MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX (650)

General protection fault!

History: FD3DRenderInterface::DrawPrimitive <- FBspDrawList::Render <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

WHYYYY can anyone help me with this? BTW i have windows me not windows 98 like it says

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
i figured id give this game a try (ive never played any unreal game before). this game is pretty good, its extremely fast paced. graphics r good and it plays well. however, i am terrible at online multiplayer matches.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
fathead said:
i figured id give this game a try (ive never played any unreal game before). this game is pretty good, its extremely fast paced. graphics r good and it plays well. however, i am terrible at online multiplayer matches.
Not to mention.. the graphics are cut in half so the demo would fit 100mb. The real game will look 50% better, graphic wise. :)

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
DAAAAAAMnm, this game looks insanely good, at 1024x68, with max details, and still run smooth as butter,, thanks to power of nVidia :) hmmm, sweet. can't wait for full version, the outside level in the demo looks very nice, those bridges look great, I hope all levels will be as good or even better.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Its kinda choppy for me , unreal tournament was smooth as butter for me...

This game is pretty crazy , im having a hard time adapting. Also whats with the double jump now , some games it seems im the only one stuck on the roof cause I jump so GDAMN high...hehehe.

Also it freezes on me almost every other time....kinda sucks. Maybe its just my comp , its being having problems with the sims as well.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
mike_sho said:

This game is pretty crazy , im having a hard time adapting. Also whats with the double jump now , some games it seems im the only one stuck on the roof cause I jump so GDAMN high...hehehe.

Also it freezes on me almost every other time....kinda sucks. Maybe its just my comp , its being having problems with the sims as well.

Could be a driver problem, I know they have a patch for it that fixes problem with certain video cards. That's the difficulty of programming games for PC, they have to be able to run on at least most of the hardware, or people won't buy them. I've got p4 2.0a 512pc2700, 40gb5400, and pny-ti4400, and so far I must say that I've been extremely happy. I don't play too many games, but I had only 2 game crashes in last 6 months or so, one being couter strike, and the other being diablo2.
This game was definitely made with nVidia in mind (well, just look at the intro, hehe), and it pushes the effects to limits, so I'm sure some bugs will show up.

·
Banned
3,307 Posts
i turned EVERYTHING down...and its still very choppy..i guess its playable...but the background isn't rendered a lot of the time..until i'm right up against it...very annoying..and its easy for players to hide from me and they dont even know it :p

but yeah..unreal tournament looked amazing on this machine...ut2k3 just makes this thing look ancient

EDIT: i just installed the patch..apparently it hated my voodoo 3...all is well now..and i can play...yay :D

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
mike_sho said:

Must be your comp bro.. it runs great for me. Next time you're online, lemme know and we'll play. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts