Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be installing my Drag 3 Turbo kit soon and have a question. What vacuum lines do I connect to the BOV and to the wastegate? I have a Blitz BOV and a Tial wastegate. If someone could help it would make for a faster install. This is the only thing I need to get figured out, and I am set to go.

Thanks,
Rizzo

· Registered
484 Posts
1) The TiAL wastegate has an inlet on top and on the side. Connect the one on the side to the compressor discharge. (The Turbo compressor housing should have a little nipple on it). Leave the top one alone, you are fine.

2) If the BOV only have one nipple on it, splice it to the intake manifold pressure tube that goes from the manifold to the fuel pressure regulator. If it has two nipple, connect it to the top one and leave the side one alone.

This is assuming that you are not installing a boost controller.

Hope this helps.

· Registered
554 Posts
redfox said:
This is assuming that you are not installing a boost controller.
What's the difference if he was going to use a boost controller, ie: turboXS manual dual boost controller? I have a similar set-up but have this boost controller. How would the vacuum lines be? Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.