Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys an gals i am about to hook up my buddies vafc to a pm-6 i think thats the crx si ecu , whatever but its not a vtec ecu so what could i do with the left over wires . ? this wont effect the vafc will it? well mini-me about to have vtec lol . thanx. :bh

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well nobody replied so I told him if he wants it hooked up i am not responable .Its hooked up an no vtec , I told him this does not actually engage vtec . It's just a piggyback to change the setting in the ecu <correct?> . If not let me know an hook it up with the propper wiring if anyone has it .

·
Registered
117 Posts
Even though this is late I figured since no one replied, why the hell not. Your buddy will still be able to use the air/fuel adjuster on it, but obviously since he doesnt have vtec he wont be able to adjust that. So just take those wires, tape them off, and be done with it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
sivic02 said:
Even though this is late I figured since no one replied, why the hell not. Your buddy will still be able to use the air/fuel adjuster on it, but obviously since he doesnt have vtec he wont be able to adjust that. So just take those wires, tape them off, and be done with it.
Yep what he said

1 - 5 of 5 Posts