Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOOOOOkay, So me, finally, am gettin pretty close with this girl at school. We've been talking a lot lately and i really like her, and shes said she likes me too. But shes gonna be busy for the next couple weeks during the week, so Saturday shes having like a dinner for a lot of her friends at a restaurant and ima go there and chill with her and hopefully next weekend i can do something with her. Anyway, i was wondering what i should get her for valentines day. We arent in a relationship yet, but we are somewhat close. I was thinking about flowers, but i didnt wanna carry them at school cause i dont see her for a couple periods. She likes animals so maybe i was thinking of getting her a stuffed animal and a card or something. What do you guys think?

Cliff Notes-
I like this girl
I wanna get her something for Valentines
Dont know what to get her.

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya, im thinkin maybe afterschool or something, cause i dont wanna carry them with me around till i finally see her, cause one id be worried that they would get fucked up somehow, and also, i dont wanna carry flowers around school lol. So i might just have her meet me somwhere or something. Thanks for your input though.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Ahhhhh come on guys, FLOWERS???. 1) That's played out!!!! and 2) They don't even go out yet. That's coming on too strong! You don't make a power move like that so early in the relationship.

Anywho, Flowers are to typical....If she has game....she'll probably be expection that. Switch it up do something different. Take her somewhere you know she never been to. Somewhere intimate romantic. (A spot w/ a nice view, etc). Valentine's day doesn't mean it's the day to buy love. You know her better than I do so I really can't give you ideas without knowing her taste. Just stand apart and be creative.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
moshi_moshi said:
Don't send mixed messages. You need to be direct, BEFORE, Valentines Day. Not during or after.
If she doesn't like you in the same way, then you don't blow money on someone who doesn't even like you.
:nod Very true!!!

L

·
0 Posts
If you like her & you aren't together yet I say go w/ the roses & stuffed animal. Nothing too personal but I would get her a card. Thats a good gift for the beginning. Shows you care and are thinking of her but not too much ya know. I would bring it to school & plan to meet her somewhere. I remember when I was in highschool it was nice to be carrying around stuff on the day. It will make her feel special & I agree show you have something for her. :)

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
k i think ill go with a card, rose and little stuffed animal. NOw for the rose, would i just get it at hallmark? or the market? lol, sorry i dont usually shop for girls so i dont really know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts