Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
just to add a bit of info, you dont need to take your wheel of if you use a wrench or a gear wrench <----best option IMO to move the crank pulley, just pull the spark plugs, then the crank is real easy to turn

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
I am surprised no one caught *or didnt mention that they caught* the fact that the pitch has been turned up on that pull. That was pitch turned up and intake tube removed.
didnt sound like a LS, looked way too fast of a pull but i hate math and mph-kph conversion gives me headaches so i just said .....cool......as far as diffrent methods of turning the crank for valve adjustment, ive even seen people jumper the starter so they can bump it over with the starter, to each his own i guess :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
have you ever been inside a honda head?? i cant think of ONE where i saw a hydro lifter or any lifter for that matter.....id say closer to rocker arms one end rides the cam, the other rides the valve.....VTEC "lifter" is HYDRO engaged, but still does not operate like a hydro lifter ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.