Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a really really stupid question that no one has been able to answer. what is the valve cover attached too? is it the cam bearing caps? or is it some other assembly that's bolted to the caps? it looks to be bolted to the bearing caps and is over the lifters. I need a new whatever this thing is called. I work along side a highly skilled technician and he had no idea what to call it. he knew what i was talking about but had not idea the name.

· Registered
168 Posts
slammed jdm said:
i have a really really stupid question that no one has been able to answer. what is the valve cover attached too? is it the cam bearing caps? or is it some other assembly that's bolted to the caps? it looks to be bolted to the bearing caps and is over the lifters. I need a new whatever this thing is called. I work along side a highly skilled technician and he had no idea what to call it. he knew what i was talking about but had not idea the name.
is it vtec or not?

· Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thank you so it's in the rocker arm assembly cap? do you know where I can purchase the rocker arm assembly caps? or if I even can?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.