Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend has a leftover valve cover that was originally on a 96' DX...would this valve cover fit in perfectly in my 00' EX? I want it cause its cover is painted red with honda sign colored white..just wanted to double check..

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
one is vtec and one is not :) so it wouldnt fit :) if i can remember on the vtec the spark plug holes are toward the front of the valve cover, while on a nonvtec theyre located toward the back :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LAblue said:
one is vtec and one is not :) so it wouldnt fit :) if i can remember on the vtec the spark plug holes are toward the front of the valve cover, while on a nonvtec theyre located toward the back :)

hmm...the cover for the 96 and 00 looke exactly the same though..:confused:

·
Registered
271 Posts
ittl fit the ones with the rearward facing spark plug holes are either 4thgen motors or some 5th gen i beleive

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
LAblue said:
never mind :) thats only apply to 5th gen :) opps sorry :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.