Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my red valve cover yesterday and somehow I lost one nut and one of the hard black pieces that go over the stud on top of the valve cover. any one know where I could get these parts? thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
because I'm broke and I ordered all new grommets and a couple other bolts, little cheaper when your broke and it doesn't matter because my car is in the shop and will be there for another month and half

·
Registered
910 Posts
VisPReludeVtec said:
because I'm broke and I ordered all new grommets and a couple other bolts, little cheaper when your broke and it doesn't matter because my car is in the shop and will be there for another month and half
wont they be a shitload more online? shipping and all of that on a little 1oz. grommet? just to me seems like going down to the local honda dealer and picking up one, maybe even free, i know i get freebies from my honda people all the time

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
PreludeKing1995 said:
wont they be a shitload more online? shipping and all of that on a little 1oz. grommet? just to me seems like going down to the local honda dealer and picking up one, maybe even free, i know i get freebies from my honda people all the time
My local honda dealership is a joke. They've got absolutely nothing stocked for preludes here. Hondaautomotiveparts.com is the best place period to get oem parts. They're cheap as hell and what's $3.85 shipping if you don't have to drive and get the crap. I purchased boatloads of parts, bolts, washers, gaskets from them when I did my build. Totally happy with the customer service too. Parts never took longer than 4 days to arrive to my house!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.