97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
i want change my b16a head valves and after search i found this valves on NOPI

http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore... &CFID=21913040&CFTOKEN=31589351
copy all and past on address

and u will the valves
there was
CROWER PRO-FLO Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves - 28.5mm Head Dia. - SET OF 8 $152.96 View
CROWER PRO-FLO Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves - 28mm Head Dia. - SET OF 8 $152.96 View
CROWER PRO-FLO Stainless Steel hhaust Valves - 29mm Head Dia. - SET OF 8 $152.96 View
CROWER PRO-FLO Stainless Steel Intake Valves - 33.5mm Head Dia. - SET OF 8 $152.96 View
CROWER PRO-FLO Stainless Steel Intake Valves - 33mm Head Dia. - SET OF 8 $152.96 View
CROWER PRO-FLO Stainless Steel Intake Valves - 34mm Head Dia. - SET OF 8

and other valves

so what i need now
how i know the size of my valves and if i buy a bigger valves thats good or not ?
and if i buy the bigger valves what the kit i need to change in head ?

and what the good valves if u know one and where i can find it
i like to buy a bigger valves i think will give the head more power
:confused

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
anything by crower=good. not exactly sure what size you need, but unless youre tricking out an oldschool trashy 8valve engine, youre going to need 16 valves. not 8. what car/engine are we talking about? and what are your plans, first of all? valves arent really goin to give you much power, they just allow you to rev higher without them 'floating'. if youre doin headwork you should go ahead and get springs/retainers/cam(cams, if applicable) to get a good combo.

if youre just replacing valves cause theyre fucked up just go OEM.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ksniperfox said:
anything by crower=good. not exactly sure what size you need, but unless youre tricking out an oldschool trashy 8valve engine, youre going to need 16 valves. not 8. what car/engine are we talking about? and what are your plans, first of all? valves arent really goin to give you much power, they just allow you to rev higher without them 'floating'. if youre doin headwork you should go ahead and get springs/retainers/cam(cams, if applicable) to get a good combo.

if youre just replacing valves cause theyre fucked up just go OEM.
i want know what the thing i will change in head if i buy the valves?

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
Why do you want to change your valves?

normal DOHC VTEC valves are already pretty big...unless you plan on bumping up the compression significantly and putting some aggressive cams in or going forced induction then OEM size is best for you.

OEM valves are just fine also.....otherwise maybe go with Type R valves.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gurusan said:
Why do you want to change your valves?

normal DOHC VTEC valves are already pretty big...unless you plan on bumping up the compression significantly and putting some aggressive cams in or going forced induction then OEM size is best for you.

OEM valves are just fine also.....otherwise maybe go with Type R valves.
my plan make a stroker engine kit

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
I don't mean to judge your decisions or anything but a stroker kit on a b16 isn't exactly practical.

It's expensive and there's not much of a point at all since you can just buy a b18 block or something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.