Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Vancouver Peeps Need Your Help!

1K views 20 replies 2 participants last post by  Tofu_V6o4 
#1 ·
I was going to post this on AV6 cuz most of our boys are there but its down for some reason so I'll post it here. For the ppl that live in vancouver BC anybody know M3 bodyshop? In Richmond?
I see they've done many engine swaps but I donno about body work? And there is one near kingsway and 12th, its called mindvision or somthing? Anybody have any knowlege on these places?? Reason Iam asking is that Iam finally getting my paintjob, and I've narrowed down to these two shops in forms of quality and exp.. I can't decide.. M3 says I need about 6 layers of paint incl clearcoat and the other one mindworks or something says if I paint it white 2 and 2 is the best combo? Advice plz! Iam painting this WEEK!!

#5 ·
I'v been saving for months now and I decided that I wanted my first mod to make my car be different. I don't want my car to look like everybody elses so I decided to repaint instead of going for some volks. And as for my reason for repainting it stock colour, I have too many reasons to list haha.

#8 ·
Yep I've seen 3 as well. Have you seen the white one with a BW kit? Looks pretty nice imo. But none of them seem to be interested in the import scene? They never come on any boards or meets. I plan on gettin 17/18 volks, octane kit and r34 spoiler in this order. ^^

#9 ·
I guess you are approaching my setup
I have octane kit, also have R34 tail light, spoiler, front light
fog kit, amber side kit

also a set of Advan Model 7, Volk Racing White TE-37

there may or may not be install, I am still working on suspension and handling, audio setup...... rollcage is possible.

If you ever interested, I may be selling those skyline parts.
since I have lost interest in show for accord.

will be going thru Supercharger and further track setup.
working to be a SLEEPER.

cus I have another car to work on for show later on.

#10 ·
Hey Chad, you already purchased the octane? I thought you were going with the BW setup along with Jason (aslo supercharing accord)? Did you get the octane from M3? If you already have the octane I will gladly get it off your hands! Oh and Iam not going for the taillight conversion, just a imitation spoiler. As for go, I decided that the accord cannot "go" a long time ago, so I decided to only have show car besides some bolt ons. What is your other car? your show car? Supra? keke. ;) I am planning on purchasing another day driving car what do you think of mx-3?

#11 ·
no I did not bought my octane from M3

yah I had it awhile ago.
na, I don't like BW, too much off the street, however I do know there are 2 others car have Octane deal going on. So soon this won't be anything special

maybe if I put on Skyline headlight and tailight, true Skyline
spoiler, side market and from amber light.
this will win all the show...

but this budget is getting too far when u had already spend over
like some what 20k cdn and still have not yet started on Sound System.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.