Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D16A6 block in excelent shape, cleaned and stripped spotless. just needs a bore.
i have all the parts for it except the head as well. make an offer on what you need.

D16Z6 vtec head with cams, valves, cover, vtec controler, everything. worked fine when i pulled it off, great shape.
$150

im going to have a complete d16z6 for sale soon, maybe sooner if i get an offer for it. it runs fine but it burns oil (needs rings) i can let you hear it run if you want.
complete longblock.
$200

Greddy evo exhaust system for 92-95 civic. i had it on my 94 coupe. its in good shape and retails for 500-600 bucks new. 200 bucks

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
IsBlueSmokeBad? said:
D16A6 block in excelent shape, cleaned and stripped spotless. just needs a bore.
i have all the parts for it except the head as well. make an offer on what you need.

D16Z6 vtec head with cams, valves, cover, vtec controler, everything. worked fine when i pulled it off, great shape.
$150

im going to have a complete d16z6 for sale soon, maybe sooner if i get an offer for it. it runs fine but it burns oil (needs rings) i can let you hear it run if you want.
complete longblock.
$200

Greddy evo exhaust system for 92-95 civic. i had it on my 94 coupe. its in good shape and retails for 500-600 bucks new. 200 bucks
:p

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IsBlueSmokeBad? said:

$150

complete longblock.
$200

:byye

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
hey dan i may be interested in that d16z6 swap what all does it come with

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ray ray said:
hey dan i may be interested in that d16z6 swap what all does it come with
i have the complete head and valve cover and i have the selanoid somewhere for it. all you would need to do is run the wires for the vtec and change the ecu, as far as i know. depending on what block you are using, i may have a timing belt with under 500 miles on it too. i have not dissasembled the head to check the condition of it but i had put close to 3k miles on it and saw no signs of issues.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
pmed you

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
bump for honest seller and good guy.

·
Registered
293 Posts
d16 complete

i am intrested in the complete z6 if you have it. what kinda of condition and is the only problem that is burns oil? and where are you located?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Snow White said:
i am intrested in the complete z6 if you have it. what kinda of condition and is the only problem that is burns oil? and where are you located?
engine is fine besides the burning of oil. i still drive it daily. im just sick of the smoke and having to check the oil all the time so im planning on buying a new one. i am located in san diego, CA.
i can pull the motor out in a few hours if you want it. it can be shipped as well, as long as you pay the shipping. i will package it and deliver it to the shipping company for free.

btw, thanks for the vouche ray ray, right back at ya :tu

1 - 14 of 14 Posts