Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
simple questions get simple answers ....
Nope

But seriously, I bought one, and it was the worst 350 or however much it was i've ever spent. It MAYBE knocks off .1 or .2 on a good day. Not worth it at all IMO ...

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
it only tricks your ecu into thinking that you are pressing on the gas more than you really are so at WOT it doesnt make any difference.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So would you prefer the JET ECU over this module? or would this module and the JET ECU be combine?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
ya hondatas are the best...they got a lot of different things for different setups depending on what ur running too

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
the only thing with hondata is you have to swap out your ecu. By the time you're done you've spent at least $800. If you want to add boost, you're like over a grand. For that money I'd probably peep AEM's new box that lets your computer control and display everything real time. Truely bad ass, at least in theory. I don't know anybody that's tried it out yet.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I have the Jet performance module. Its like 200 and I can tell a diff. You are able to turn it off and on as you please and it displays your throttle response. It recalibrates itself when you add on new performance parts too. If you are in the market for a new ecu I would get hondata, but for a plug n play module the jet module is real nice.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for everyone's input. I'll go with JET then. Hondata is just too maybe bills for an ecu.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts