Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sorry to say but I may have to sell my S2000 i thought this day wouldnt come for a few years cause there is so much left to do :(... But i dont know how secure my job is rite now, I dont like the feeling going into work or waking up thinking is this the day im going to get fired??? Its not a good feeling lol but, the time may be coming for me to sell it.... If anyones intrested im located in chicago!!! The car is in the garage under a car cover
but i could meet up with you cells 708 9970697 call me for questions

thnks

· Registered
1 Posts
Im sorry to say but I may have to sell my S2000 i thought this day wouldnt come for a few years cause there is so much left to do :(... But i dont know how secure my job is rite now, I dont like the feeling going into work or waking up thinking is this the day im going to get fired??? Its not a good feeling lol but, the time may be coming for me to sell it.... If anyones intrested im located in chicago!!! The car is in the garage under a car cover
but i could meet up with you cells 708 9970697 call me for questions

thnks
Hello- How many miles and what are you asking? Can you provide the VIN for a carfax check?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.