Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay, Im finnally getting a CAr.

I got my mom to loan me some money and im gunna be paying her like 200 a month, maybe 300, And I found a nice Si CRX from this guy who has had the motor professionally swapped in, and has the receipt to prove it, so im pretty excited. The car is emmaculate, no rips on seats or nething. IT EVEN HAS THE owners manual AND OG CRX seat covers from 1988!

its got a b16 but I plan on going the all motor route. I am very excited and I will post the pics as soon as I get her! :bomb:D:D:D:bash:D

· Registered
1,993 Posts
Kool. Is it the JDM CRX B16?

· Registered
41,903 Posts
fuck that, black label decks all the way

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dude thats fucking awesome, I didnt know there was fellow shredders on this site. Thats sick dude. OMFG you guys should check out the new Digital Imagine video. FURBYS part is dope. I prefer ventures, but Ive had these thunders for a while. Im likin this bamboo deck, but boreds only last me like at most a month, i go through them kinda fast. IDK, I nver get pro boards, too much money i stopped sending in footy to blank decks so no more free boards :(......but yea dude ive been skating like 6 yrs i just got my nollie tres bak yesturday.

NEWAYS.....yea dude CRXs are the lightest honda out there so im so happy ....my mom just got outta the hospital today but shes sending me my crx check in the mail so I cant wait im so excited, Now ill actually be able to go out and skate some stairs instead of this gay ass park I have next to my house.

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dude thats fucking awesome, I didnt know there was fellow shredders on this site. Thats sick dude. OMFG you guys should check out the new Digital Imagine video. FURBYS part is dope. I prefer ventures, but Ive had these thunders for a while. Im likin this bamboo deck, but boreds only last me like at most a month, i go through them kinda fast. IDK, I nver get pro boards, too much money i stopped sending in footy to blank decks so no more free boards :(......but yea dude ive been skating like 6 yrs skateboarding and cars is all I KNOW .....

NEWAYS.....yea dude CRXs are the lightest honda out there so im so happy ....my mom just got outta the hospital today but shes sending me my crx check in the mail so I cant wait im so excited, Now ill actually be able to go out and skate some stairs instead of this gay ass park I have next to my house.

Excuse the rambling...hehe. i cant contain my excitement.

Im thinking ITR cams, Headers, And ITR mani, skunk 2 exhaust, billet Throttlebody.....idk im just daydreaming for now I just want a car...:clappy;):D:D:bash

· Registered
1,221 Posts
in my opinion. itr cams and manifold are a waste. get a nice rmf 4-1 or a nice hytech replica (great dyno proven power from both ) and as far as cams. i dont think the itrs are worth the time nor the money, id get like a set of skunk2 pro 1 or 2s with the valve train to match. i mean its a 1.6 the power at low rpms is going to lack like crazy so the least you could do is make it a 10k screamer or do an lsv or crv. but im doing the 10k screamer idea now and so far its working out amazingly. a nice header a decent intake. a set of cams with valve train and an ebay exhuast with the piping size of choice (i went with 2.5 because it was already on the car) ran to a muffler of choice. and a tune. and its a little monster after 4400 rpms haha and revs out to 9k. (those are the rest of my plans muhuhahaha)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.