Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this was a topic lately, but that didnt adress low idle, my car started idleing really low, anyone know a reason for that, and should i adjust the idle screw, or could it be something else, has anyone else had this problem???

· Registered
363 Posts
dude if your car is new dont mess with it .....if you have warranty take it to the dealer and let them mess with it , mine was doing the same shit.....and now i have a blowed engine :( , well actually the car overheated and it had an air pocket.

But if you have warranty let them do it.

It has something to do with the vacuum hoses .

· Registered
46 Posts
yeah, vacuum hoses sounds right, i would say if you had a SFC-VTEC like me, that could be it, cause i had one on my accord, and i crimped incorrectly, and it gave a faulty map reading. but that isnt the case, so its your hoses

· Registered
903 Posts
there is an idle adjustment screw ont he throttle body.. it faces the right side of the car (on that side of the throttle body).. you turn it right to lower the idle and left to raise it.. youll need a flathead screwdriver..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.