Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my current setup is ctr cams, H/I/E and obd1 skunk2 chip ecu on a 98 gsr, i am wondering if i get the edelbrock VictorX intake manifold would it help and increase my horsepower? i cant find any dyno chart for the manifold so if you guys have a link for the dyno please post. thanks (and how much better is it compared to the skunk2 IM)

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
skunk2 is way better for n/a.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I installed a JG race(edelbrock) intake manifold on a friends gsr/hatch and noticed a difference above 5500 rpm only(pita to install), My choice would be an AEBS intake my brothers LS/Vtec has one and a made a huge difference through out the power band, and its also cheaper ;)

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
laughingJ-H22 said:
I installed a JG race(edelbrock) intake manifold on a friends gsr/hatch and noticed a difference above 5500 rpm only(pita to install), My choice would be an AEBS intake my brothers LS/Vtec has one and a made a huge difference through out the power band, and its also cheaper ;)

yeah the best ones to get are the ones that are based off the type-r IM. the victor x is totaly different and made for full race engines.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.