Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw it today for the first time while I was watching football. They showed a whole street of modified civics all cruising along with a stock civic leading the pack. Then it said:
Civic Nation
By Honda.

Anyone have it yet?

· Registered
5 Posts
hahha yeah i saw it. Cause i got called for the commerisal. The auditions were held at the honda co. in torrance. there were the sickest civics there. ummm then it was shot in LA where all of us went to.. pretty phat. all those cars are from around my torrance CA. The spoon civic from inline four was there. ummm the main leading cars were these foos from Unfadeable styles. ya... but some pretty tight ass cars there.

· Registered
1,142 Posts
someone f'n capture this!!! i hate how the only honda commercials they seem to play OVER AND OVER are the financing ones and the accord ones. . .

i saw the asimo ads only TWO times, and that was it. and i've never seen the civic nation ad. . . someone PLEASE capture this... hmm.. maybe adcritic.com has it, but they turned into a pay site which f'n sucks.

· Registered
387 Posts
the last time i saw that commercial was at 11pm on mtv on 10/15/02. it was nice. i like how all those civics came together for a cruise . how about a integra comercial like that . come on honda!!!:mad:

· Registered
15 Posts
what?

I seen it. it was aight but dont nut on yourself lookin for it. I'll record and upload it when I see it again if I can figure out how to post videos on here. how do I find a server to upload to? I got mad videos that aint on here. What the fuck is Civic Nation anyway?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.