Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
taped from inside my friends Integra. done from a 40mph roll in 2nd gear. We wouldve gone from a dig but his CVs have been clanking bad lately and he didnt wanna snap anything. mods listed below

Prelude: H22A1 w/ AEM CAI
Integra: LS with I/H/E, Skunk2 Manifold, custom grind N/A cams

he hasnt Dyno'd it yet but claims he eats GSRs.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzcwOTU4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
owned...

·
Registered
164 Posts
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha- sounded liek that integra was a lil sick.. wtf kinda vtec was that.. he can bring that h22 to me.. I got that GS-R that will light his ass up.. once again lol....... :sleep

·
Young&Dangerous
10,160 Posts
SuperHonda954 said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha- sounded liek that integra was a lil sick.. wtf kinda vtec was that.. he can bring that h22 to me.. I got that GS-R that will light his ass up.. once again lol....... :sleep
That H22 will most likely beat your GS-R if you only have bolt-on’s! Not by munch, but you'll still lose! I have yet lose too any GS-R! And 4th Gen are a .1sec. faster then the 5th Gen

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
H22 ludes are not all that fast and I can run with them from a roll if they are stock

·
Young&Dangerous
10,160 Posts
98civic4door said:
H22 ludes are not all that fast and I can run with them from a roll if they are stock
A prelude S (135hp) maybe a SI (160hp), but not a H22 (190-200)! Sorry to tell you this, but even with a SC you would be luckly to bet a H22 by a car! :bye

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
jreese said:
:confused ...please list your mods
Bolt ons,header cai,took ps and ac off,no cat and all the weight I can pull out of the car like spare,jack,rear speakers.

I can keep up with one not outrun it and only from a 35 to 40mph roll

1 - 20 of 121 Posts