Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey someone posted a video of a civic racing on a public street then it crashed into a truck. does anyone still have this video or the link to it. if you do please post it up for me thanks.

·
Registered
149 Posts
thats funny cause i my ex drive my civic at the street races and she crashed into a truck she was racing lol

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha the person in the video i guess swerves at the person they are racing and contered [sp] to hard and hit a truck next to them i know it was a dodge if that helps haha

·
Registered
149 Posts
what colors are the cars? dude if my friend bootleged the video or something that would be funny as shit

·
Registered
149 Posts
because that gave me a good lesson, NEVER LET A FUCKING FEMALE DRIVE :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
man please reply quick on what the colors were i wanna know if it was my car or not :)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the video is being filmed from behind like there is another car following them and the civic that crashes is white or silver not to sure it was a while ago

·
Registered
149 Posts
nm my car is red and she was racing a brown trunk, she peeled out with tires turned right into the truck

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hickss you are the man.

·
Registered
250 Posts
God some people definately dont deserve to drive, but i guess nature has a way of taking care of those people. From the looks of it, to me it appears they were going about 45mph, somewhere around there.

·
Registered
92 Posts
no problem, enjoy fellas

oh yeah, and that guy was a dumbass. I think he was going about 40 from the looks of the vid . . . he just couldn't drive

:cool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Definately looks like 40 mph on the speedometer in the car filming. That has to suck. But speaking of dumbasses, I was in the parking lot of a mall in CT one night and this dude in a 3000GT thinks he is the man and takes off across the parking lot not noticing that there is a sidewalk that goes down the middle of it, near the main entrance. He hit the sidewalk at like 50 mph and tore out the bottom of his car. 10 minutes later a tow truck pulled up to tow his dumbass away. I was laughing my ass off.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i still dont get it.... how did that happen???? he just OVER compensated when he tried to swerve back into his lane?

i think he coulda saved that....

someting gives me the feeling that the guy driving that car is on SHO

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
it looks like he jerked the wheel AND braked hard at the same time, taking all the weight off the rear wheels... but ....

couldnt he have let off the steering wheel a little bit and given it some gas to pull him out?

or a jerk on the e-brake to set his rear and then given it some gas to pull him out?

how did this happen??

1 - 20 of 58 Posts