Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a lil video of my 2004 Tiburon! :D Im lovin this car! Well in advance sorry bout the slow shifts and not full throttle.. It's a lil edgy when ur holding the camera with one hand and shifting with the other ;) It will go way past what it shows in the video.. On the way home from the mall today she went 127 :D Runs damn good I tell ya! Well anyways enough talking.. Here's the vid!

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzM0NzE0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

Enjoy pplz
Leave me some feedback!

-=JustiN=- :bye

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
To be totally honest it doesn't even look like it pulls as good as a stock h22 but it's all good you seem cool. Let us know how you like that car but what on earth made you choose it.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
:lol good video man i dont know why but i enjoy your vids for some reason. BTW you need to get someone else to film before you kill yourself. I'll give a rep to that.

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
fuco8210 said:
:lol good video man i dont know why but i enjoy your vids for some reason. BTW you need to get someone else to film before you kill yourself. I'll give a rep to that.
Word on that :clap I'd gladly get together with ya 10sec. My wifes parents live in new haven ohio. Might be cool to actually check your car out and shoot the shit.

·
Registered
737 Posts
slow the fuck down ....asshole :mad

this is the dumb ass who kills your MOM on the way home from the mall
shithead

and video of the crash to boot :idiots

btw .....nice soundin ride ....just dont kill anyone ;)

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ludedude95 said:
slow the fuck down ....asshole :mad

this is the dumb ass who kills your MOM on the way home from the mall
shithead

and video of the crash to boot :idiots

btw .....nice soundin ride ....just dont kill anyone ;)
It's all good man.. It was a backwoods hilljack road.. There's like 2 houses on that road... I try to be as safe as possible!

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
10sec_talon_man said:
It's all good man.. It was a backwoods hilljack road.. There's like 2 houses on that road... I try to be as safe as possible!
New London Ohio = bfe lot's of county roads and back roads very minimal risk at high speeds in that neck of the woods so you chill out ludedude!

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
preludedriver99 said:
New London Ohio = bfe lot's of county roads and back roads very minimal risk at high speeds in that neck of the woods so you chill out ludedude!

Wait dude ur in Shelby? As in right before Mansfield?? damn ur like 20minutes from me bro! Im down in Mansfield quite a bit! Damn bro.. PM sometime if ya wanna do some nice video capturing sometime! I have all the necessary equipment!

·
Registered
832 Posts
My brother picked up an Silver 04 GT V6 6spd too a couple weeks ago, it's not bad.

What Exhaust are you running on it? In the pics looks like the stock one. You have a dyno sheet for that? I know that Tibs respond really well to mods but 215/210 seems pretty high for just I/E.

Baseline they dyno in at like 145-155ish whp, and gaining 60hp from those too sounds a little much to me.

Looking at the Importtuner site, they only got up to 170whp and 176trq w/ a AEM CAI, Apexi N1 Catback and a Shark Racing TB.

http://www.importtuner.com/tech/0310it_tiburon/index.html

Anyways you should check out www.newtiburon.com it's the big Tibby forum.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
I actually like those little cars. Checked one out at a used car dealership, nice interior, nice lines, seems like a great little car. Hope the modding goes as planned! Keep us in the know!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nice vid! I test drove an '03 GT 6sp back when they first came out. Decent for what they are, but me personally would never get any Hyundai because they have absolutely no resale value. 2yrs from now you'd prolly be able to pick one up for around 5-7k.

But if you're planning on keeping it then it doesn't really matter;)

Jon

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
10sec_talon_man said:
16.5k... And I wanted it!
:bye Talon :hug Tibby. :clap :clap

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I liked the Talon better but I'm not the one paying for it,keep us updated on the tibby and get someone to take vids while you drive :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts