Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adelaide, Mallala Raceway - TOYO Drift Nats....video = 42Mb

toyo drift nats video

There were D1GP Drivers from Japan that came over to drive some of our local built cars....all in all a top event....one of teh best ive seen.. :tu

enjoy and discuss...

Here are some images from the day..

·
Registered
542 Posts
i liked the vid! seems pretty cool. Drifting is somthin i want to learn but there arnt alot of spaces that would be big enough for me to practice on. and getting a RWD car with some power behing it is going to be hard... im 16. my dad has a 85 toyo pickup :) its RWD and uhh.... nvm

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im glad u liked it.....pity the posers that lurked this thread dont like this drifting vid...like they could do any better...hahahah *chokes on a chicken bone* *cough* *cough* *cough*..

·
Registered
23 Posts
great vid. Props to Jairus Wharerau from new zealand for taking out first place and showing the aussies how it's done! new zealand will soon rule all :evil

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
That was a good vid.

Some talent there and some nice cars. I'd rep if I knew how

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
metal6706 said:
great vid. Props to Jairus Wharerau from new zealand for taking out first place and showing the aussies how it's done! new zealand will soon rule all :evil
that final round was bullshit.....simon in the ae86 fucked the ceffy up!! stoopid fulllock judging....they should watch the first battle so theres no need for one more time....cos simons tyres were shredded for the 3 & 4th runs.... *shakes head*

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wahhh! Waahhhhhh! waaahhhhh!!!! :cry . suck it up you whinger. shredded tires and mechanical failures are all part of drift, if you can't hack it then don't bittch about it. Simon is a great driver, JT just did better in the judges eyes.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
metal6706 said:
Wahhh! Waahhhhhh! waaahhhhh!!!! :cry . suck it up you whinger. shredded tires and mechanical failures are all part of drift, if you can't hack it then don't bittch about it. Simon is a great driver, JT just did better in the judges eyes.
u werent there to even comment on how they performed....

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
now u change ur location details....hmm well done :clap ....

well then, seeing u were there/watched it on vcd iono.....u woulda seen the first run in the final and obviously simon's runs were better than JT....im not saying JT is a bad driver, hes very good! but due to fulllocks poor effort of judging, they needed to have another run (for fuck knows why) and by then simons tyres gave up and just like any sport.....lost due to the umpires...

SA >*

edit: wuts the bet you are JT...lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
yah, i can see where you're coming from with that. This wasn't the end-all drift event, though. There will be many more to come where simon can have his revenge, as JT is supposedly getting factory sponsorship soon :w00t .
at least it's not as bad here as it was at D1usa. they were saying one more time after every battle! lame.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
factory class..nice! he'll give those boys a run.....i still think james from d1g def knows wut hes doing and has enough skill to back it up....
simon will destroy anyone in the privateer class....hell ive seen him enter corners on the street at over 100kph sideways....and he's improving rapidly....
hopefully i can grab some factory sponsers down the track....just wait and see.
oh and d1usa is gay...period.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Biggamehit said:
nice vid, where did the event take place
Mallala South Australia :tu

1 - 16 of 16 Posts