Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright my friend was taking me home from school... he has had his license for like 6 moths... everyone knows the first year.... i am not yet to experience it... lol almost!!! summer '06 yyayaya anyways he was taking me home and we were going up a hill... and i saw a viper in the corner of my eye.. it was a new one so i was like catch up with it... so he floors it in his slow ass automatic celica.... (he had a gsr, before but crashed it like 1 or 2 weeks after he bought it) anyways we catch up to it... and im like looking at the wheels and brakes of it... and im like dammmmmmm and all of a sudden u hear a loud vroooommm i turned around looked at my friend and was like wtf?!?!?1 and then he down shifted into probally second... and shifted into third... and his car was like at a 45 degree angle... wen he was shifting and then we hit traffic... and we passed him!!! and were all like yayaya we won!!! haha... yeah... it was cool

·
Registered
371 Posts
DIE DIE DIE DIAF

Reactions: badinfluence

·
Registered
872 Posts
ummm... i dont think so.... :noo

either two tings happened

1) he wasn't racing
2) he wasn't racing

lol

and the 45 degree angle, i doubt ur buddy's celica takes off like a pro drag car froma roll... nice fantasy tho

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
ya.......sure. you beet a viper in a auto celica. ok.....you did a ricer fly by and got excited about it. sorry dude......but your an official ricer. on top of that your boy has only had his license for 6 mo. and has already wrecked a GSR. :bash maybe he should get a ford fiesta instead. maybe he could handle that power.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
chuniepatuni said:
alright my friend was taking me home from school... he has had his license for like 6 moths... everyone knows the first year.... i am not yet to experience it... lol almost!!! summer '06 yyayaya anyways he was taking me home and we were going up a hill... and i saw a viper in the corner of my eye.. it was a new one so i was like catch up with it... so he floors it in his slow ass automatic celica.... (he had a gsr, before but crashed it like 1 or 2 weeks after he bought it) anyways we catch up to it... and im like looking at the wheels and brakes of it... and im like dammmmmmm and all of a sudden u hear a loud vroooommm i turned around looked at my friend and was like wtf?!?!?1 and then he down shifted into probally second... and shifted into third... and his car was like at a 45 degree angle... wen he was shifting and then we hit traffic... and we passed him!!! and were all like yayaya we won!!! haha... yeah... it was cool
yet another reason why you should have to have a license before you can procreate :rolleyes see this is why import drivers have a bad name. dipshits like this running into things with there auto econobox's trying to race dodge vipers. also you're even more of a dumbass for posting this crap and taking upt band width. tell your friend to drive his shit off of a cliff before he hits a school bus or something. i have an idea stick to your need for speed underground and trade your car in for a scooter that way when you hit something you are the only one he gets hurt. (fucking ricers) :bash

·
Registered
395 Posts
chuniepatuni said:

u remind me of the kids in helmets that ride the short bus

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Not only was that one of the most difficult stories to comprehend, it makes me want to give myself a whirley just for reading it as well. :noo

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
illusion said:
Not only was that one of the most difficult stories to comprehend, it makes me want to give myself a whirley just for reading it as well. :noo
god were driving by this elementary school at around 2:30 p.m. It was kinda sunny and school just let out so there were plenty of little innocent children around to witness something spectacular................. a ferrari enzo came rolling up and i was driving with my friend in his automatic 1991 civic DX ( he had a "insert random faster foreign car " before hand which he ran into a preschool a while back but ended up with this car. the enzo reved at me and i heard a loud vrrroomppahh and we were off weaving in and out of little children and shit like that. then our civic was at like a 160 degree angle from the mad torque yo. anyway we won but i had to run over this little girl because she was to slow for my civics mad tytel kqickness mang. :ninja

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
dats da str8 dope mang. I love when we gets to runnin over dem kyds. I'm like gonna get my license in 5 years but I luv 2 b str8 pimpin on da huffy too. I tried to race this one kid he had like 4 cards in his spokes, he even had da tassles on the bars, and he had some crazy big brake kit too, I knew it was on. We line up n I notice a candy bar wrapper hangin out of his pocket. Ahhhh shiznit, it's a NOS bar. We go and I can barely hang on my bike is so fast, but he's still pulling on me hard and I notice he had a type-r sticker on his huffy, damn I had no chance. Our first grade class is in the yard and we're weaving in and out of them like mad yo. All of a sudden this kid steps out in front of me, I lock up the brakes but its no good. I end up hitting him head on and I thought I was going to die. I was right too because the kids says "you're dead". I get back on my bike and try to ride away as fast as I can, but I hear the whistle behind me. Snap, busted by the yard popo. Damn if I woulda known he had that str8 JDM type-r huffy I would have put different shoes on, but I still only lost because I couldn't get traction out of the hole, n then I misshifted, and it would have been different if we did it from a roll. dizzzamn.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
you and your friend are two fucking retards.
that viper will smoke your friends celica with 8 spark plugs disconnected and the ebrake on.

·
Registered
89 Posts
iLLeFFeKt CiViC said:
you and your friend are two fucking retards.
that viper will smoke your friends celica with 8 spark plugs disconnected and the ebrake on.
true story.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
:lol2 at Illusion and WVU97GS-R's posts.

Thread starter, come on man. Back your story up, I totally think it's possibly for a automatic celica to pull on a viper! :rolleyes Don't listen to these guys they are just jealous.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
yesterday I was driving by the Air Force Base and check this, while I was at the light this F16 pull up and starts to rev his GE turbofan right. So we take off and I get him from dig and we start weaving in and out of traffic and around 120knots I take off on him and he does a mean ass nose dive and crash into the dude that was driving the Celica and his buddy that just started this BS thread

·
Registered
371 Posts
AtL'z_Moua said:
LMAO. Funny man, that just cracked me the hell up! LOL
Just trying to make the world a better place one ricer at a time. ;)

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
ThirdLane said:
yesterday I was driving by the Air Force Base and check this, while I was at the light this F16 pull up and starts to rev his GE turbofan right. So we take off and I get him from dig and we start weaving in and out of traffic and around 120knots I take off on him and he does a mean ass nose dive and crash into the dude that was driving the Celica and his buddy that just started this BS thread
dude you just wait till my.... not 1.. not2.... not8... but 15 plastic electric superchargers spool unearther my hood feedint a 1.3 destroked d15 for better reving race motor :ninja . when i get my forth apc sticker i will be hitting max boost of .14523452345 psi yo. oh yeah and i went to harry's and i got "2 of the big ones for tonight" and i rewelded the welds on my carbontitaniofiber intake manifold. and i got the mad tyte JDM floor boards that won't fly off when the mad tyte downforce is created when i hit both nAWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZ bottles and barely creep past 120 mph n my t/4 booted 420A torque monster i swapped in too my 240sx joo :wow

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.