Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.virtualrc.com

Its quite realistic, the best ive seen. Not only that You can choose tons of cars, tires, setups, fuels, motors....just about everything.

Then the best part is you can use your actual radio with it. You just buy the adapter and you can race and tune your virtual car real time. This from what I hear works out almost the same.

Then you can even choose local tracks that you run at. It goes on and on.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone actually try this game yet? Yeah its very cool. Ive seen a lot of people who are pros that also like the game.

Im kinda amazed that its as good as it is. Esepcially considering its free and what it can do.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
digink said:
Not much of an RC person but im DLing it.
Dont hate me if you dont like it. You gotta have an RC. Its really nice if you have one of the cars they give you. I am able to choose my chassis, motor , the fuel I actually run and the tires I use.

The motor actually does sound like its supposed to and performs similiar.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someone was saying there are a few cards you can get for cheap that will support this. Also you will like the game, they have an oval track and one other track on there for free.

The rest of the tracks you have to pay for to get. I guess thats where they get you. But yeah get the usb adapter and goto town on that oval track. You can even setup your radio and they say you can get some good transmitter tuning going on and a few other things from it, while not wearing down a motor and wasting money on gas and tires.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
no offroad...booo

i'm not big on the onroad scene...maybe would help if i had money to get an onroad car but i dont....anyways, i like just taking my car from onroad to off without any problems...except well i did have a rc10l3 electric car and i kinda took it off curbs...but it didnt go too much further than that :D

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Try this setup.

Get the R40 , use the one-way on the front. Then goto tires and use jaco tires with 40std on the front and 35std in the rear.

See how it drives then. BTW thats my actual setup. See if it drives better.

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
mike_sho said:
Try this setup.

Get the R40 , use the one-way on the front. Then goto tires and use jaco tires with 40std on the front and 35std in the rear.

See how it drives then. BTW thats my actual setup. See if it drives better.
kinda worked but i still cant do the road coarse, whats your fastest lap on the oval im at 7.1 seconds :clap

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Has anyone tried the new version lately. 3.0? Its supposed to be even better. Also this game is starting to really get some recognition and there really going well beyond what I would expect in terms of making this game as close to reality as possible.

They are actually going to be going in and taking real world rc tires and truly test them under a load machine to see how they really react. They said rc tires and tires in general act very different than what most think.

They said simply , f1 and the tire companies themselves only test tires at this level and allthough just for rc , its really a breakthrough beyond anything ive ever seen. GT4 wishes they went this far....but hay I wouldnt doubt them getting into specifics like this.

I think there also going to be doing the same for motors and other technical things on the game. Its going to continue to advance and be free.

The only thing you really need is there usb adapter and you can hook up your personal rc remote and play it like it were real with your own high quality remote.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts