Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VIS Body kits, are they of good quality? I mean like do they fit well? No significant gaps? Heard JT Autostyles front ends are good, anyone with these body kits wanna leave reviews?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SpeedRacerLO, LoL. If you really wanted us to look at your WHOLE car, you coulda just said so, slick... Pretendin to mess up? haha.

·
Registered
147 Posts
AznFiend said:
define shady... like rip-you-off shady? or the bumber quality is shady.:confused:
The way i see it, any aftermarket body kit that is fiberglass, it's a gamble. If you luck out, it'll fit good. Even GD2000 kits aren't "perfect." I know because my friend got one recently. Yes ViS is shady, if you don't know them, they're gonna rape you like ass pirates in terms of prices. Just take some vaseline with ya.

·
Registered
331 Posts
haha yep, its me Memphis LO~

i got me a new name, Memphis is getttin old and played out, lol

neway, HOW U DOING JERRY??? I LOVE YOUR CAR MAN!!!
ive been getting some sneak peaks at ur CAR!!!!!!!!! keke
and CASEY, ur ride is hotter than burning cherry on a liT joint!

korea is alright, im hanging, surprising people on every corner i turn and WOT! kakaka

oh yea, bythaway, im getting a new paint job, same COLOR! for around $2000, ill post up some updated pics once im done with this pocket-emptying hobby~ hehe

bye guys!

·
Registered
177 Posts
SpeedRacerLO said:
haha yep, its me Memphis LO~

i got me a new name, Memphis is getttin old and played out, lol

neway, HOW U DOING JERRY??? I LOVE YOUR CAR MAN!!!
ive been getting some sneak peaks at ur CAR!!!!!!!!! keke
and CASEY, ur ride is hotter than burning cherry on a liT joint!

korea is alright, im hanging, surprising people on every corner i turn and WOT! kakaka

oh yea, bythaway, im getting a new paint job, same COLOR! for around $2000, ill post up some updated pics once im done with this pocket-emptying hobby~ hehe

bye guys!
thanks, when are you coming back to the states??? Hopefully i'll be getting a new kit soon.;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
as with vis kit it's like this. they'll ship, you call them about fitment, they'll say you need to do some shaving, or send it back, you pay shipping and a 20% re stocking fee.

lol memphis seems like ur getting a lot of attn. in korea. cool man can't to see some new pics.. and get a new camera already. :) btw when you paint your car, can you save me some paint? i got this one black car to paint... dont need to save me much because im only gonna write 3 words .. "Product of HRF" thats about it. :p

·
Registered
308 Posts
damn I like casey's fender flare.
VIS kit is just same as other kit , doesn't matter if its real or not.

need shaving , sanding here and there, just depends on your luck really

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.