Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanna know how good this will fit a 5 gen lude cause I ordered one from extreme dimensions and sent me a piece of shit thanks for you help

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
really depends.....some fit, some don't.

That definately sucks though. What part was it?

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
one of my friends is getting a vis mugen kit and heard they fit like shit too. dont know if that applies for all of them, i hear vis's cf hoods fit well.

skirts and rears are no big deal really, it's easy to get those fitted or to drill some new holes. front bumpers though are another thing. i havent seen many mugen replica front ends that fit perfectly, all have that little gap from the fender or don't line up perfectly, and to get it fitted i don't know what a body shop does, mold something or cut, yea. a lot of ppl get original mugen front ends and knockoff skirts and rears. too much imo.

·
Registered
870 Posts
yeah the VIS rear and side are ok but the front has been know to fit like shat, even the real thing is a little off.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
yea i dont know of many bumpers that fit perfectly besides OEM and Wings wests. and VIS is supposed to be one of the better ones.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
i suggest picking a bumper that isnt made of fiberglass. I had the mugen rep for 6 months. It fell off twice, never could get it to fit right. There are minimal mounting points on it so it is hard to get the bumper not to sag.

I wish i still had pics of it, Well maybe i do. I'll post them up when i find them

I eventually took it off and went back to OEM

I put a few golf clubs through it, a saw, wood, baseball bat and some other things i cant remember.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts