Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys does anybody have the all amber coners i guess the vision knock offs jdmhondaparts sells them for 40

i want to know how the fit is cause my clear corners made by matrix dont fit well at all an is it dark amber cause i think im going to get the jdm side markers too an i want them to macth thanks

· Registered
2,120 Posts
i bought the orange krylon glass paint and tested it on some old clear corners and it looked yellow? if you have a MICHAELS in your area then you can buy the paint there.

· Registered
554 Posts
Yeah I want to do the same thing for my corners. Do you think you'd be able to get the paint at art stores? I was over at Wal-Mart and K-mart the other night and couldn't find the type of paint (I guess it had to some kind of transparent paint).

· Registered
506 Posts
yeah right... clears that fit right?! hahaha

· Registered
398 Posts
I had some matrix clears. I could only manage to get 1 screw in cause it didnt line up, they fit kinda crappy too. Ryan

I guess every car is a little different. or its the lights.

· Registered
554 Posts
My stocks fit perfect. I bought euroclears from ebay (matrix) and it didn't fit right. Had to do some plastic trimming, and some tweaking of the brakets to make 'em fit. One side was easy and the other well..alot of work. I think I'm going to sell these, put my stocks back on, but after I paint them amber like the above mentioned.

· Banned
1,529 Posts
hey that doesn't look half bad... good job

I think they look better without the lights on unfortunately. the JDM ones would definately look better... but yeah... that's why they call it JDM

· Registered
2,120 Posts
i got done painting my corner lenses earlier this week and they turned out pretty good

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.