Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my civic has been sitting for about 5 months now collecting all sorts of wonderfulness from the trees by my parent's house. I've had it in the paper on and off and had a few bites every now and then...

since I've still got insurance on it, I drove it to the carwash to wash it...damn! forgot how low you sit in it and how nice the turbo feels when engaged :p

I'm trying to decide right now whether to toss it on a u-haul trailer and take it back to atlanta with me after monday and sell the daily driver....though I will miss off-roading sigh..

but the better gas mileage, cheaper insurance, and aftermarket (luring me back to spend more :p)....it's getting to me and I don't want to put anymore money in the cherokee...

sigh decisions decisions...anyway, just snapped a few pics for the hell of it.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
slim-tim said:
off road???? in that stockie. . . .ur joking right, ur just driving fast on durt roads. . . . .this is a very simple question drop the jeep shit and get back to ur honda roots
Bwhahaha! I drive my Civic on dirt roads or unpaved roads very often. I'm rolling on 205-40-16's so you should see how slow I creep along some times...:p I can understand why he'd want to keep the Jeep.;)

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmmm, sho must not be sending reply notifications to me :mad:

yeah, I take the jeep off-roading! mainly muddin and such. I'm just going to finish fixing the few things that I need on it and I'm sellin the jeep and going back to the honda....unfinished things I wanted to do to it anyway :D

and get back to ur honda roots
actually my roots are ford blue ;)

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
VtecAddict said:
That civc rocks the fucking shit outta the jeep, you couldnt get any chicks in that jeep, even my grandparents drive a fucking cherokee. no offense!

shhhh, I've gotten some serious road head in that cherokee twice now...that and I pulled a cute girl out of a bog during a swamper's meet a few weekends ago and got laid for the trouble :p

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
stackz said:
shhhh, I've gotten some serious road head in that cherokee twice now...that and I pulled a cute girl out of a bog during a swamper's meet a few weekends ago and got laid for the trouble :p
man keep em both ... i know what its like wanting to go wheelin but cant ... my rents used to have a 91 ford bronco i had all sorts of fun in it but we sold it now.

·
Registered
372 Posts
turbo sleeper or jeep... i dont see how there is a comparison...

although off roading is fun... get a beater truck and save the civ.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.