Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Chinese Acrobat said:
They provide a smoother electrical arc..it makes your car run smoother less bogging,cough from exhaust..you get it?
pointless if you ask me then. i'm sure if it were necessary honda would have put something like it on the car already.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Camoflage said:
okey.. not easy to say if you haven't tried them.. anyone that has one or know someone that has one ?
i can say they are crap. if its on ebay 99 percent of the wierd stuff they sell is BS.

trust me on this man. just like them ECU chips that give you 15 percent HP. all they do is change your vtec and dump fuel resulting in a rich power losing result

·
Registered
10,384 Posts

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
IISaiNtII said:
look like bs to me.

the ecu is already regulated to accept only +5 / -5 volts, with the battery being 12v, and the alt pumping out, what 14v? seems like a redundant waste of money to me, especially since it connects only to the battery, and that merely starts the car (usually).

but this one is especially maad jdm tyte yo: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BELL...5QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33577QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
so if i get that chip plus a ecu chip for a 8 sec car will i get like a 100 hp gain?

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
NationsMostWanted said:
so if i get that chip plus a ecu chip for a 8 sec car will i get like a 100 hp gain?
hell yea bishy.

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
A proper voltage stabilizer will provide gains. The reason being that you are supplying the proper voltage that the components are expecting instead of low or over voltage conditions.

I personally wouldn't spend much (if any) money on one, but the principle is sound.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.