Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vote for my car photography! (calendar submissions)

if any of you have a club rsx acct, vote for me! if you don't have a club rsx acct, register! quick registration..just need a username, pass, and email..after check ur email and click activate..here are the pics i've submitted...

·
Registered
484 Posts
ooh i see. so its one of those contest where you take the pictures and let people vote on it?? ahhh i seee.

anyways, yoo get my votes!

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
hey aznkid, what camera did you use? specs?

Excellent pics, i cant wait to get one of these photo contests going on here at SHO

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ix dOc xI said:
hey aznkid, what camera did you use? specs?

Excellent pics, i cant wait to get one of these photo contests going on here at SHO
canon powershot s230..3.2 mp..2x zoom..i dunno what else u need to know..

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
AzNKiD said:
canon powershot s230..3.2 mp..2x zoom..i dunno what else u need to know..
Damn, how much did you pay for it? I have a Sony Cybershot 3.2mp with 3x digital zoom and i havnt had any pics come out that good (probably because of the lighting). Well, i had good ones but i never got to see them on my computer (put them on a friends and he got a virus and i lost everything) Awsome pics.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ix dOc xI said:
Damn, how much did you pay for it? I have a Sony Cybershot 3.2mp with 3x digital zoom and i havnt had any pics come out that good (probably because of the lighting). Well, i had good ones but i never got to see them on my computer (put them on a friends and he got a virus and i lost everything) Awsome pics.
i got my camera really cheap..about $250 US during the sumer..

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kamdawg said:
hot damn

i like the one where the guy is walking and is looking back at the car.haha niiiice!
yeah the funny thing is, it wasn't even planned..he parked his car and was checking to see if the angle look ok..and i snapped a shot hahah

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
nice photography skills dude.

i've been gettin into it for while since i got my digicam. but im havin probs finding nice backgrounds, or lighting or scenery u know. not many good spots in my area. but i've taken some nice shots.

good luck. keep them cool pics coming.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
5genlude said:
nice photography skills dude.

i've been gettin into it for while since i got my digicam. but im havin probs finding nice backgrounds, or lighting or scenery u know. not many good spots in my area. but i've taken some nice shots.

good luck. keep them cool pics coming.
i'm sure there are nice areas..that's no excuse that u don't have nice spots..my city is a lot smaller than yours..if you look at my shots 90% are in parking garage/parking lots...

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
true that. i can think of a few. but im trying to look for some badass spots that just have a wild effect on the picture. yesterday i was about to take a pic like 1am . it was foggy. so i was gonna drive my car on some grass and try to get some pics but the place is a high traffic area even at 1am.
lol

i'll have some pics.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts