Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i vote to take off teh post count thing (that says how many posts youve had since the board was reset) it doesnt seem to be of any other use than for some people to determine who they shuold be a dick to. and im pretty sure it can be done as ive been on another VB board and they didnt have it on.
just my suggestion for the mods although nobody is going to vote to support me as nobody reads this forum.

·
Registered
868 Posts
yeah really, i think you are just upset cause you are still a newbie. Once you get some posts you will be like "yay, i have more posts than that person!!" It's fun, and it really just keeps track of how many of us are post whores/SHO addicts...

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
b16a ferio said:
yeah really, i think you are just upset cause you are still a newbie. Once you get some posts you will be like "yay, i have more posts than that person!!" It's fun, and it really just keeps track of how many of us are post whores/SHO addicts...

haha

thats one more for me... see how easy it is...

·
Registered
7,356 Posts
aesthetect said:
i vote to take off teh post count thing (that says how many posts youve had since the board was reset) it doesnt seem to be of any other use than for some people to determine who they shuold be a dick to. and im pretty sure it can be done as ive been on another VB board and they didnt have it on.
just my suggestion for the mods although nobody is going to vote to support me as nobody reads this forum.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
see thats the thing ive been on this bitch for like a year and people still talkin to me like i cant tell my ass from an engine, but mostly i see it happen to other people and that aint cool, so it just doesnt seem to be doing any good

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
aesthetect said:
see thats the thing ive been on this bitch for like a year and people still talkin to me like i cant tell my ass from an engine, but mostly i see it happen to other people and that aint cool, so it just doesnt seem to be doing any good
Just ignore those people. If you know your $hit people will ask you Q's out the a$$.

I get PM's all the time asking this and that. I like helping since at one time I didn't know any of this stuff.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
aesthetect said:
the only thing that matters is that you know your stuff...

·
Registered
43 Posts
more # not = knowledge

damn.. this reset... now i hve to start over again... but dont worry... i dont look at the #'s most members here are 21 and under but there are few oldies too.... not that under 21 dont know jack shit about wat they r talkin about.... but most of em has all the time in this world to go online... its a good thing that they remove the off-topic board coz that's also one way to increase the #....if u stay here long enough u'll know w/c one really know's wat they're talkin about (Tuan).. and u'll know who's just repeating someones quote... there r only few people here that will really explain things to u in details how things work.. and u gots to look for those people.... I Say leave the #'s at least it show's how much these users wanted to help.. but there's no way to tell if those #'s of post r worth readin... ciao

·
Administrator
9,293 Posts
aesthetect said:
What kinda car do you drive??? I live in Blacksburg (well I go to school here anyway) Where do you live?

Oh don't sweat the post count...I'll sell you some of mine :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
v00tecsi said:

What kinda car do you drive??? I live in Blacksburg (well I go to school here anyway) Where do you live?

Oh don't sweat the post count...I'll sell you some of mine :D
what up man i drive a semi-hooptie 1990 integra ls haha...eh dont laugh im broke

·
Registered
167 Posts
instead of removing the post count, i think the number should be calculated with posts to everything except for the off-topic boards.

i'm on another board that does it this way and it gives you a clearer picture of who really has contributed a lot to this board and who hasn't. anyone can post 1,000 messages of off-topic banter...

just a suggestion :)

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
92AccordCoupe said:
instead of removing the post count, i think the number should be calculated with posts to everything except for the off-topic boards.

i'm on another board that does it this way and it gives you a clearer picture of who really has contributed a lot to this board and who hasn't. anyone can post 1,000 messages of off-topic banter...

I Like his idea...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Things around here have been running smoothly for a long time with the posts meter... (I lost all of mine, from another name) If it makes your pussy hurt that much, there are other places that might accomodate to your likings.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
92AccordCoupe said:

SO people can whore the other forums.....i say leave it or all the other forums will become like the OT one....IMO

1 - 20 of 27 Posts