Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
flyracerx said:
lol sorry :(

well i'm hoping he figured it out and that it's just the line or something easily fixed. it'd suck to have to tear apart the head again to figure out wtf happened.

that would suck... its probly the line or something stupid like that... happens all the time... and you just want to :bh :bh :bh :bh

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
That would seriously suck...then you'd have to get a new headgasket and do it all over again...I don't know what to tell yah.
i had my flipped upside down when i rebuilt my head with the cams and valvetrain. i guess we were stupid and were rushing shit out. so we fucked up the first step. and ended up redoing it over. it wasnt all that bad..we knew wat we were doing but shit creless mistakes do get u sometimes. so when we fired it up it started spittin oul everywhere :D

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
i saw your other post.

did you already replace the headgasket and you're still not getting VTEC? if you have.. are you sure you have a GS-R motor? if you haven't, you should really look to see if you have a b18b1 gasket in there instead of the b18c1.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.