·
Registered
491 Posts
Ok OEM Pressure (Cold)

S 175/70/13 32 PSI front and Rear
Si 185/60/14 29 PSI Front and Rear
VTEC 195/60/14 29 PSI Front and Rear

Spare T105/80/d13 60 PSI

Like i Said Tire Pressure is relative to the Tire Size/Width/Height and Vehicle Weight.

P.S. I Was Wrong Nitto said 39 PSI For my Tire Size on a Del Sol

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah and notice how I'm ignoring you all...maybe I bought my car used and don't have a manual and I have a swapped Si so I wouldn't know VTEC specifications...yall should think twice before making statements...I help people if they have legitimate questions unlike what car will everyone be driving next

·
Registered
491 Posts
i'm not on there side or yours for this topic if you do not have a manual it does list all models of the Del Sol just so you know

and the "whats your future car" topic is just another thing to talk about and it's got 3 pages behind it.

it's pretty bad that people PM me to get info so people like you don't blow them off for a simple question just like you have.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
quit getting into pissing matches. :aww

and im fairly sure the tire pressures are on the side of the tire. i check quite a few tires at work. if they say 44 we add 36 since the cold air we fill in will expand when heated.35 gets 32 and so on.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hopefully, you got the information you needed. For future reference, if you open the door and look just below the striker plate, there should be a little white sticker with OEM tire pressure information.

If the sticker is missing, most dealership service departments will be more than happy to give you the info over the phone.

Lastly, I feel your pain. When I purchased my sol, it didn't have a owner's manual. I ordered one from helms.com. Kind of pricey (like $25-$30) but well worth the price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.